1) Hazardous materials
- Explosive substances (including lithium-ion battery)
- Gunpowder, explosives (fireworks)
- Products with high-pressure gas (spray, butane gas, fire extinguisher, etc.)
- Flammable liquid (gasoline, petroleum, lighter fuel, paint, etc.)
- Combustible materials (matches, charcoal, etc.)
- Poisonous substances (pesticide, agricultural chemicals, etc.)
- Radioactive substances
2) Other prohibited items
- Legal tender including coins, bank notes and bills,
- remittance bills, all kinds of securities to bearer, traveler’s checks
- precious metals and jewels including fabricated or nonfabricated gold and silver
- credit cards, airline tickets
- narcotics, medical substances, weaponry, and other materials on which customs impose restrictions under number and weight conditions.
- Lesser restrictions are applied to marine transportation. Contact us for more details.